With the COVID-19 pandemic, Plastic + Hand is prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and staff above all else.
Please note our safety policies:
- Do not come to our office if ill (fever>100.0, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days). Call 775-3446 to reschedule your appointment.
- Come to your appointment alone. A single visitor will be allowed only for:
- One parent / guardian of a pediatric patient.
- Patients who need assistance for mobility, memory, translation, or wound care.
- Reconstruction patients.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask or face covering while in the building.
- All patients and staff are screened with a temperature check.
- All patients and staff use hand sanitizer at building entry and exit.
We are taking extra steps to keep you safe when you visit our office:
- Waiting areas have been reconfigured to maintain physical distancing.
- You may wait in your car after check in; we will call, text, or come get you when it is time for your appointment.
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices.
If you have any concerns with any of these policies, please call us in advance to discuss your situation. Our goal is to keep everyone in the building safe.
Plastic + Hand Surgical Associates